All our covers are made to measure and can be adapted to all traditional pool shapes.
For MONdePRA® brand polyester shell pools, each pool has its own bar cover or winter cover. No need to measure, just tell us the name of your polyester shell pool model.
There are three types of covers for swimming pools :
- Secures your pool when it is unattended (complies with the Afnor NP P90-308 standard).
- Protects your pool from impurities, leaves, insects, it preserves the quality of the water.
- Saves on maintenance products and electricity.
- Maintains the temperature of your pond water.
In winter, it acts as a winter cover.
As an option, you can equip yourself with a motorized crank to discover your pool without effort.
The winter cover is installed during the coldest period of the year.
- Protects from the cold and bad weather,
- Limits the development of algae
- Also complies with the safety standard NP-90-308.
Our winter covers are semi-watertight, to allow the evacuation of rainwater without letting the light through.
It floats on the water, the bubbles in contact with the water.
Its role is to keep degrees, to avoid water evaporation.
A simple solution to save energy, it protects your pool from impurities.
WARNING: it does not make your pool safe from drowning